Located at 235 Argyle Street, Hobart Tasmania.
At Hobart Ram, our workshop utilises the most up-to-date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Ram Trucks Australia maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Ram Truck.
As part of the Ram Trucks Australia program, our team is committed to upholding the Ram Trucks Australia Dealer Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Ram Trucks Australia parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Ram Trucks Australia's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some keys points under your bonnet together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your Ram Trucks Australia working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid, and coolants need to be topped up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Ram Truck. The Hobart Ram team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.